Meet us at PEARL FARMERS MARKET (Established May 2009)
When you want a FRESH, LOCAL and SEASONAL food connection meet us at the Pearl Farmers Market every SATURDAY from 9am – 1pm and/or Sunday from 10am – 2pm. Year round plus rain or shine. Fall in love with the best procedures only farmers market in Texas.
ALL VENDORS – Represent FAMILY FARMERS or FOOD ARTISANS, ranging from farm fresh produce and dairy, to honey and salsas and gourmet candies.
PRODUCERS ONLY MARKET – 100% locally grown, raised and/or produced from vendors no more than 150-mile radius from San Antonio – NO RESELLING ALLOWED
GLUTEN FREE – A wide variety of products available
LOCATION – Historic Pearl Brewery off Broadway & Grayson Street along beautiful banks of the famous San Antonio Riverwalk
ALWAYS FRIENDLY – Family and pet environment……CHILDREN love to eat farmers market VEGGIES and gourmet treats for your doggies
FARMERS MARKET TIPS
- Arrive early, as HIGH-DEMAND items sometimes sell out quickly.
- Ask FARMERS for recipes to prepare meals with their products.
- Be ADVENTUROUS with vegetables or fruits you have never used.
- CARRY cash, especially small bills or checks. Remember limited vendors accept credit cards.
- TAKE recyclable shopping bags or basket.
- Carry a COOLER to keep refrigerated items cold during hot days.
- WEAR sunscreen and a hat on sunny days.
- HAPPY FACE……Simply enjoy the seasonal flavors and events at the market every Saturday and Sunday.
- DIRECTIONS – www.atpearl.com
The AL’S GOURMET NUTS team welcomes the opportunity to meet up at the BEST Arts & Crafts and Food & Wine events in Texas. Fantastic shopping for gourmet food + artisan crafts plus music, wine & dining experiences awaits everyone at the following events:
- Becker Vineyards Annual Merlot & Chocolates Tasting – www.beckervineyards.com (FEBRUARY)
- Alamo Heights Night – Fiesta Event – www.ahrotary.org (APRIL)
- King William Fair – Fiesta Event – www.kwfair.org (APRIL)
- Becker Vineyards Lavender Festival – www.beckervineyards.com/lavfest.htm (MAY)
- Gruene Wine Fest Texas Tastings & Tunes – www.gruenetexas.com (OCTOBER)
- Elgin Hogeye Festival – www.elgintx.com (OCTOBER)
- Christmas in Comfort – www.comfort-texas.com/events (NOVEMBER)